Son of God movie, watch it and pick up a spirit guide at the end.

Over the past few months I’ve been reading a lot about the Roma Downey/Mark Burnett film, Son of God, which is due out in theaters in about a week. It’s really being played-up on a number of Christian websites as a “break-through epic film” for Christians and their families, and even an “evangelistic-tool”.

The Christian Post, for instance, has posted a number of stories concerning this film over the last 6 months, including an “Exclusive: Roma Downey Presents ‘Son of God’ Trailer to CP Readers“. Before you run out to your nearest theater to see it, I wanted to pass this article along for your reading. What do you call someone who is a student of new age psychology and spiritualism? Do you call them new agers? Do you call them seekers? Would you dare call them Christian? Well, if you’re Roma Downey, then yes, you would call yourself all the above.

Lightwalkers-Media

Pennie Louise De Witt

sandaraThe image on the left is Sananda. He is frequently channeled by new agers and he is a real spirit. He is the Jesus that the Lightworkers are promoting.

The production company that made the “Son of God” movie is called Lightworkers Media. If you pray to receive the Lightworkers’ Jesus at the end of “Son of God,” this is the guy who will answer your prayer.

The link below is to just one chapter in “The New Scriptures,” written by him through one of many mediums who channel him. As you can see, he adds to scripture, promotes the love of Self (with a capital S) before the love of God or others, and derides “all the major religions.” He says, “It is time to put an end to the self-loathing and despair which has been taught by all the major religions in some form.” This is what he will lead you to believe if you accept him into your heart.

He says, “There is no vengeance, no punishment nor any threat of disapproval or any other dark judgment in God’s Love. This is the mythology of the past, and it is a misunderstanding of what God feels toward his/her children.” He strips God of His holiness and even attempts to prime us for goddess worship.

He states, “I AM Love because I am God, just as you are.” Never mind what Jesus said in John 8:23. “And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.”

He urges us to use our own “God” power. “All can manifest the Dream of their Hearts if they only have Faith in their own power.”

He teaches reincarnation, “This is what you have lived and died for in many past lifetimes, Dear Ones,” using references from the Bible. “You are indeed at the threshold of the Promised Land.”

He then reveals, clearly, his teaching that you are God. “It is in turn fueled by the Love of your Higher Self, God.” (This is a teaching directly from satan. Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.)

I channeled Sananda when I was a Lightworker. And he was one of the spirits who tried to torture me after I renounced occultism and turned to Jesus.

This is the Jesus Lightworkers believe in. And this is the Jesus they want YOU to believe in. You can be sure that a movie about Jesus is going to contain subtle depictions of Sananda.

Sananda is not Jesus. He is a demon. And the movie, “Son of God” was produced by people who serve that demon.

Here is the text that the above quotes came from: http://lightworkers.org/channeling/186869/chapter-seven-new-scriptures-written-sanandajesus

One website that features this exact picture of Sananda:

Here is the production company that made the movie “Son of God.” http://www.lightworkersmedia.com/

Here is Roma Downey’s Facebook page, listing Lightworkers Media as her production company: https://www.facebook.com/Roma.Downey/info

Can God use a movie like this to spread the gospel? Of course He can. He can use psychics too. He used me to encourage my clients to read the Bible before I closed my business and gave my life to Him.

But this doesn’t mean we should start promoting psychics or that I should go back into business. Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The enemy is defeated by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimonies.

Note by Pennie De Witt, former Lightworker and occultist of 26 years.

My testimony: http://pennierenewed.blogspot.com/2013_03_01_archive.html

Advertisements

Mar 05, 2014 @ 18:42:36

Reblogged this on Wings of the Wind and commented:
    Manny is really telling you not to watch this movie. He has some great information here about the folks behind the film. Please don’t support this film. There are many other “Christian” films coming out this year. Make sure to get a review from a reliable source before supporting something that you abhor.

• Mannyr
      Mar 05, 2014 @ 19:18:47

Chris,I hesitated to post this but considering the fact that Christians and so called Christian organizations are going ga ga over the film that they promote as a an evangelistic tool. The thought of an unsaved person making a commitment to this spirit guide is disgusting. People will blow all this off as they usually do to their own ignorance and lack of discernment. But, what about that person moved by the movie?
      People should read their Bible and not run after new age and occult seductions.

• Chris
        Mar 06, 2014 @ 00:56:24

Amen, amen, amen, my friend.

I’m so glad you posted this. I’ve done some personal research into this couple and the company they keep fits this information well. I understand the hesitation to post something. “Do I post this or not?” is something I ask myself often. I’ve made my mistakes before and this posting is no mistake.

My wife told me that AFR is promoting the film. American Family Radio stands for many of the Christian values we hold dear. On this one, they haven’t done their research.

God’s blessings my friend…

• Mannyr
          Mar 06, 2014 @ 02:13:44

Thanks Chris, i hope others will consider what we are saying. I have a friend who rants how great Roma and hubby are, nothing personal against them but their beliefs do not line up with Christian practice. Clearly occult.

2. kingintraining
    Mar 06, 2014 @ 05:41:36

The movie is not out in SA yet, so I havent seen it – I’m shocked…! So so subtle…

• Mannyr
      Mar 06, 2014 @ 18:36:35

It is very subtle and everyone assumes it is for the benefit of the lost and to encourage the Body. These new agers are blending the occult and spirit guides like that is main line Christianity. I have Christians who are upset with me because Roma is all about exalting God and i am negative. Scarey!

3. Delight in Truth
    Mar 08, 2014 @ 08:06:48

Strong work, Manny, posting this. I read a very critical review on CP for this movie. The reviewer labels it heretical and blasphemous. I do not have time to go to the movies these days because we have small children, but even if I did have time, I wouldn’t waste it on this.

• Mannyr
      Mar 08, 2014 @ 12:51:14

I have friends who strongly oppose my stand. It is amazing to see the shallowness of their beliefs. This movie and what is happening shows the trend to just take everything as cool with God and me, not so. Many tell me about Mel Gibson’s movie which they went ga-ga over also, years after the movie came out he admitted it was to back up the RCC and their nefarious twisted doctrines.

This type of talk threatens the bowl of milk Christians who prefer to just easy sleazy their walk, consenting to every wind of the worship of man and whatever their flavor of the week doctrine is. People do not care to look at what a person represents as a professing Christian. Oh, judge not! They are lifting up Jesus. Roma is a new ager Church of Rome purveyor who dabbles in the occult. As far as her movie goes it is a far cry from the truth that the Word of God points out. Good night Disneyland Christians tinker bell is out with her pixie dust to comfort you.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )